Friday, February 5, 2010

The Snow Is Here!!

Yes, it finally happened. The snow is upon us. Thankfully, I received my groceries this morning and am now hunkered down in bed, right where I belong. I’ve heard horror stories over the past few days about people waiting until the last minute to go to the grocery store and the shelves being empty. Check out the pictures from this blog

I still can’t believe that people panicked to the point of cleaning out the grocery stores! And if that weren’t enough, the local news stations have been running live coverage of the snow since NOON and it doesn’t end until MIDNIGHT. And I’m sure that it’ll be on first thing again tomorrow. Can’t these people just let us watch our Friday night shows? I mean, seriously, what else do we have to do? 

Only in DC... 

No comments:

Post a Comment