Saturday, January 9, 2010

The End of Sleeping In

My sleeping habits are way off base lately and I can only imagine the trouble I’ll have when school starts up next week. Fortunately, I don’t have any early morning classes this semester and will still be heading off to work first and then over to school. I’m excited because after the semester is over I’ll only have one more to complete until I graduate. I also look forward to the change in seasons that will occur in another couple of months. Even though I don’t have the fear that normally occurs with going back to school, I’m still slightly disappointed in knowing that I’ll have less time.

Getting to stay up late has been an absolute treat for me, at least for the few select days it’s actually happened over my break. I’m normally so exhausted by the time 8:30pm rolls around that I can’t bear to drag myself off the couch and away from TiVo. There’s just something special about being able to watch The Golden Girls and Cheers until 3am. And I know exactly what you’re thinking; doesn’t she know that television is on DVD now? Yes, I do know this, but it’s just not the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment