Sunday, January 31, 2010

Three Weeks In

Three weeks in to my new semester and I had a breakdown that pretty much consumed my entire Sunday. Mark dealt with my massive meltdown like a trooper since he’s had plenty of experience in this department. He made me get into bed, got me tea, and then made me take a nap. I still have anxiety, but at least I didn’t cry for the rest of the day.  

I basically realized that I have mass amounts of reading that I can’t keep up with. Having to go to school as well as work when you’re taking five classes is harder this semester than it’s ever been before. I know that there are multiple reasons for this, but I can’t get over how much work I’m being given for an undergraduate degree. Right now I’d guess that I’m somewhere around 700 pages a week and that doesn’t even include all the written assignments that I have to complete. I was overcome with panic when I realized that I had to read one book by Tuesday and another by Friday. For different courses. And that’s only for TWO of my FIVE courses. Plus I still have to go to work and school every day this week.

I’m now taking strategies for how to pick the winning lottery numbers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment