Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lazy Sunday


My weekend was lazy and somewhat boring. Which was actually nice since it was my first weekend after starting back up at school. Overall, school went well except for the amount that I had to shell out tonight for textbooks. It’s truly outrageous that books cost students so much. That’s all I’m saying about it because I’m not “dwelling on the negative” anymore.  

I don’t have school on Mondays, but I do have to go to work. I think I’m really going to enjoy not having school on Mondays this semester. I don’t have anxiety on Sunday nights about starting my next week. And by the time I do go back on Tuesday, it’s only a four-day week. I hope it helps me do better and be more productive for the next few months. Here’s to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment