Sunday, January 10, 2010

Roasted Garlic and Tomato Pasta



This is super easy and it was made out of ingredients that I already had on hand. I took about a half a pint of cherry tomatoes, 8-10 cloves of garlic, tossed them with a tablespoon or two of olive oil as well as salt and pepper, and threw them into the oven at 375 degrees for about 35 minutes. Some words of advice: don’t be stingy with the salt and pepper. Also, I was only making this for myself, so plan on 1 pint of cherry tomatoes and 1 clove of garlic for every two people eating.

I used some leftover whole wheat thin spaghetti (you could use whatever kind of pasta you have) and tossed it all together once the cherry tomatoes had burst and the garlic was roasted. Season accordingly or even use some grated parmesan cheese for extra flavor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment