Monday, January 18, 2010

Heroes


Do you remember when it was good? When the plotline was so intense that you couldn’t stop watching? I first got hooked last year over winter break and thought it was one of the most fascinating shows I had ever watched Now, I spend most of the show saying, “This is the worst episode I have ever seen.” It makes me so sad when shows go south, especially when they started out so strong. Mondays used to at least be tolerable because even though the day might have sucked, there was Heroes to look forward to. You got to go to this cool world where people had superpowers and saved the world. It’s come to a point recently where I can’t keep up with all the storylines because they’re all over the place. What a waste of a great series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment