Saturday, January 16, 2010

I Get To Leave The Apartment

You'll never guess what I'm about to do. I'm going to go out for the SECOND time today. Earlier today, Mark and I went to a coffee shop near our place to get some work done since we always seem to get so distracted at home. We only ended up staying an hour and a half because part of it becomes a bar at 5pm and they turned down the lights and they cranked up the volume on the music. So here we are, about to head out again. A friend of ours has graciously offered to pick up the tab for a some drinks and we couldn't refuse. It's been so long since I've been out for anything fun... I'm not sure what to do with myself!

I'm sure I'll come back with plenty of blogging material for tomorrow, so come back for an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment