Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Goodbye Sweets, Hello Skinny Jeans

I have a love for junk food. And people, I mean a SERIOUS love. Sweets are my favorite and I think that in times of desperation I’ve eaten them for days at a time. The one problem with this love is that it has taken a toll on my body and my jeans no longer fit comfortably. After feeling tired, lethargic, and just plain crappy for too long, I’ve decided to make a change. To try and combat my recent low energy, I’ve started to work out and improve my eating habits. I don’t have the money to join a gym, so I’m a little restricted but I’m still going to make the attempt. And I’m putting it in writing and on my blog which means that now I HAVE to make this work. I’ll keep you all updated and I promise to try and keep the whining, moaning, and crying to a minimum. 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the working out and eating better. Admirable goals, all. :) You might want to check out sparkpeople.com for ideas about working out without joining a gym. I think I posted about this on the Dooce community but I don't remember if you were the one to ask the question or not. Forgive me if I am repeating myself.

    ReplyDelete